#htmlcaption1 It is our commitment to employing the right people and placing them with the right clients that sets us apart as a market leader Securing your world with strategic partners to enhance our services to you #htmlcaption2 Join us today and have your world secured the EC way!

Sign Up To The FREE EC Security Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever EC Security release the latest content? Subscribe now to start receiving security updates and tips from today.



Tuesday 15 April 2014

COMPLIMENT: EC SECURITY - 'Fantastic Service'

By : Unknown
On : 15:20

EC Security has yet again received another compliment on the customer service website HelloPeter. This time the review goes so far as to show our above-average customer dedication by proving our CEO, Eugene Coetzee's hands on approach to our work Once again the EC Security team have proven themselves as can be seen with our latest compliment on HelloPeter.

FOR MORE COMPLIMENTS & REVIEWS CLICK HERE 

"From the moment I contacted EC Security, I received nothing but FANTASTIC service, with special mention to Bongani, Lehanie and Lorinda + Eugene but you fall into the EXCEPTIONAL category!!!
Just after the installation, I asked for extra things to be added, which was installed within that day. My questions were not dealt with over the phone, but they came to me personally. The day + night patrol vehicles came to my home, so that we could be introduced.

The other day, I was out (not at home & early evening) had a bit of a predicament and called EC Security as I didn't feel safe. Eugene was there within minutes and made 100% sure that I was safe; and ensured my safety on the way home as he drove in front of me; as well as leaving a patrol vehicle at my premise throughout the night. This is excellent and outstanding service, EC has gone the extra mile to make me as an individual feel important! To add to this exceptional service I have had follow up messages and calls to see how I am doing after the incident.... "

[SOURCE - HelloPeter]

HelloPeter is the "world's most visited customer service site" and provides customers the ability to rate service providers and either compliment or complain about them. EC Security once again proves that through hard work and dedication anything is possible!

Thank you to cdireito for acknowledging and responding to our hard work and dedication with such a positive comment. We will always try our utmost to go over and above our customers expectations to give them the best service we can.

FOR ALL OF YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY NEEDS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT EC SECURITY AND OUR TRAINED PROFESSIONALS WILL ASSIST AND ADVISE YOU
 


SAPS CRIME STOP : 08600 10111
SAPS EMERGENCY LINE : 10111

0 comments:

Post a Comment